Apply for LINC 2018/19
Details for applications for 2018/19 will be announced in March 2018. Sign up to our mailing list so you will be alerted when applications open:
1. What do I need to apply?
You will need the following information in order to complete an application on behalf of your setting:
- Setting details (Pobal reference number and contact information).
- Candidate details (name; contact details, including personal email address and postal address; PPS number; date of birth, UL/Mary Immaculate College ID number if they attended either UL or MIC previously; highest qualification; and the last educational institute attended).
- Full details of your candidate’s relevant qualification at Level 5 or above (name of educational institute; year started and completed; qualification level; award title).
- A copy (scan/photo) of your candidate’s certificate.
- In order of preference, you must choose up to three locations where your candidate could attend classroom sessions.
2. Who can apply?
All candidates applying to the LINC programme must be nominated by their employer/setting.
Settings are eligible to nominate a candidate where they hold a contract to deliver the ECCE programme, funded by DCYA. Candidates must hold a Level 5 Major Award in a relevant area.
3. What happens next?
A confirmation email will be sent to both the applicant and setting upon successful submission of the application.
Please ensure your nominee is available for all of the course dates outlined on the LINC Calendar 2017/18.