- Any early years’ setting with a pre-school room that is contracted for any DCYA Early Years Programme (ECCE/CCS/TEC) can nominate someone for LINC. The setting manager can nominate themselves or any member of the setting’s staff.
- To be eligible for the programme, candidates, at a minimum, must hold a level 5 major award in childcare.
- In order to fill the limited remaining spaces, settings that already have a LINC student or graduate working in their setting are now invited to nominate a second candidate.
- Random selection of eligible applicants will apply. Priority will be given to eligible applications according to the following criteria:
1. Settings that do not currently employ a LINC student/graduate.
2. Settings that already employ a LINC student/graduate and have over 22 ECCE-aged children attending.
3. All other settings.