- Any early years’ setting with a pre-school room that is contracted for any DCEDIY Early Years Programme (ECCE/CCSP/TEC) can nominate someone for LINC. The setting manager can nominate themselves or any member of the setting’s staff.
- The nominated applicant must have the minimum qualifications to work in an Early Learning & Care Setting, in order to be eligible for a place on the programme.
- Random selection of eligible applicants will apply. Priority will be given to eligible applications according to the following criteria:
1. Settings that do not currently employ a LINC graduate.
2. Settings that already employ a LINC graduate and have over 22 ECCE-aged children attending.*
3. All other settings.
*As registered with Pobal in September 2022.